You have a passion for the hotel and tourism industry and background in B2B sales and/or customer care in software/IT? You want to become a part of something big, you are eager to prove your abilities in our company and you are an all-round talent? We want to meet you!
Presales Manager France (f/m/d)
- Responsible for acquisition of new customers via telephone
- Scheduling of calls for our sales managers
- Adding relevant data to our CRM-system
- Supporting in the planning, development and implementation of sales campaigns in France
- French on a native level
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness
- You have completed training and / or bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent experience
- You are excited about the following topics: Web 2.0, Quality Management, Sales and Tourism
- An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
- Great cooperations with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact: Thuong Tui Thanheuser
Founded in 2009 in Berlin, thousands of independent and chain hotels worldwide work with Customer Alliance's 90+ employees to manage and improve their online reputations and increase revenue.
Within one industry-leading solution businesses in the hospitality sector collect, distribute, and analyze their customer reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their performance. Businesses now have the ability to better understand their customers and boost their revenue.
For more information, please check out our video at: http://youtu.be/oAuhTnhp2KY