We are looking for a motivated Recruiting Manager for our HR Department. You will support the HR Recruiting team with focus on active sourcing and Sales- and IT-Recruiting.
Recruiting Manager (f/m/d, Focus: Sales & IT)
- Management and Optimization of the Recruiting Process for Sales- and IT positions
- Managing the Application Process - from the screening to the Employment
- Creation and Publishing of Job Advertisements
- Development of long-term recruiting strategies to help us grow rapidly
- Plan and implementation of innovative, cost-effective and needs-oriented staff recruitment via active and passive recruiting channels
- Direct search of candidates on social media platforms like Xing, LinkedIn etc.
- Development and maintenance of a Knowledge-Management-System for active sourcing
- University degree in Business or Psychology (focus on Human Resources is a plus)
- Experience in hiring successful Sales employees
- Fluency in English and German, another European language is a plus
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and communication skills
- Flexibility to support the HR-team and solve problems
- Structured thinking and solution oriented attitude
- An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
- Free gym membership and great cooperations with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact: Thuong Tui Thanheuser
Founded in 2009 in Berlin, thousands of independent and chain hotels worldwide work with Customer Alliance's 90+ employees to manage and improve their online reputations and increase revenue.
Within one industry-leading solution businesses in the hospitality sector collect, distribute, and analyze their customer reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their performance. Businesses now have the ability to better understand their customers and boost their revenue.
For more information, please check out our video at: http://youtu.be/oAuhTnhp2KY