An awesome team player to work together with our UX team, Product Development and IT Department - to design and prototype new features for our product and improve existing ones, always keeping a user centric design thinking in mind.
Junior UX/UI Designer (f/m/d)
- Design screen for our product including Dashboard, analysis pages, setting pages, etc.
- Utilise your skills in UX & UI: communicate your design vision in the form of high-fidelity wireframes/prototypes and/or user flows as needed
- Iterate and improve existing features and create new ones
- Use our existing design guidelines to keep consistency within the product when creating new wireframes
- Work together with our UX and IT team on the realization of features, discussing possible implementation options and finding ideal solutions
- Bring new ideas that will have a positive meaningful impact on our product
- Graduate degree in a design related field (UX/UI Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design or similar focus)
- Existing experience with UX/UI Design processes in a work place
- Passion for usability and user experience, beautiful interactions and the latest digital design trends
- Strong portfolio (please include it in your application), showcasing your design personality, your approach and enthusiasm is a must
- Experience with Design tool skills (eg. Sketch, Photoshop)
- it is a plus to have basic knowledge with Prototyping tools (eg. Invision, Axure)
- Ability to work on several projects and adapt in an agile working environment
- An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
- Free gym membership and great cooperations with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact: Thuong Tui Thanheuser
Founded in 2009 in Berlin, Customer Alliance is the European leader in customer experience and online reputation management solutions for businesses. Thousands of independent and chain businesses worldwide work with Customer Alliance to manage their digital customer experience and brand reputation throughout the buying journey. Within one industry-leading solution, businesses can individually communicate the right message, at the right time to all customers to ensure satisfaction is not left to chance, whilst collecting, distributing, and analyzing their online reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their business's performance. Businesses can now better understand their customers and boost their revenue.
For more information, please check out our video here.